1. The Sales Supervisor should have a Daily Route Plan.
2. Each route should have a Master Route Card depicting outlets to be visited and the call cycles.
3. Should be aware of which product is represented in each category per outlet.
4. Should be aware of the Sales Figures in all Categories and the expiry per outlet.
5. Be aware of which outlets have Nada Coolers and both the Sales Volume and Expiry of these Coolers.
6. Be aware of all Rental Agreements.
7. Be aware of Forthcoming and ongoing Promotions.
8. Utilize and understand the importance of Visit Cards.
9. Have an intimate knowledge and understanding of ABACUS.
10. Establish and grow A, B, C, D customers.
11. Co-ordinate and oversee Daily Loading Procedures.